Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 8 - Week of Project Hell (Oct 15 to Oct 21)

This past week has been absolutely awful for me in school. I had Comp Arch, EE Senior Design, and Graphics projects due Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday respectively. I hardly had enough time to get any one of those projects done, but somehow managed to do it amidst many all nighters AND performing in the University Orchestra concert on Tuesday night.

After finally turning my Graphics project in on Wednesday, I was so used to not sleeping much that I couldn't sleep until 5am. From then until now, I've pretty much been sleeping at around 4-5am, all while trying to get organized and regroup for my Comp Arch midterm on Monday and get my sleep schedule back to normal.

At least I started getting more sleep after Wednesday night, even if it was at an odd time. One drawback of sleeping so late is that you're likely to miss class. Which I did. That's 3 missed quizzes. I have to start treading lightly.

Luckily the material in OOP is starting to feel more coherent and I'm doing better on the quizzes. It's a shame that I missed Friday's quiz because I heard it was pretty straightforward and didn't really cover the reading.

I'll definitely make sure that I'm caught up on the reading by tomorrow morning, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment